Homeopathy, Homeopathic Treatment and Natural Health in Plymouth
Anne Hope BSc(Hons) LCCH RSHom
The Plymouth Natural Health & Healing Centre
175 Outland Road
Plymouth PL2 3PY
07793 412817 for appointments or information
Homeopathy works by stimulating the body and making it work as it should – restoring health. Homeopathy utilises your natural health to heal the body, rather than just masking the symptoms with drugs.
Having studied in both London & Exeter for 4 years, I graduated from The Contemporary College of Homeopathy as a professional homeopath and am registered and fully insured with the Society of Homeopaths. I now practice homeopathy in Plymouth.
I have seen homeopathy restore many people to health from a whole range of illnesses from migraines to depression, IBS & digestive disorders to every variety of period problems and menopausal symptoms. As well as running my normal clinics, I work with a domestic violence refuge helping women and children recover from emotional and physical trauma, and all kinds of abusive situations.
Most commonly treated conditions include
- Emotional troubles – anxiety & stress, grief, depression
- Injury & Joint Troubles – RSI, sprains, rheumatism & arthritis
- Digestive Disorders – IBS, ulcerative colitis, melatonin uk, Crohn’s disease
- Viral Infections – ME, hepatitis, shingles, herpes, impetigo
- Headaches – sick headaches, migraine
- Urinary Tract – cystitis, thrush, kidney disorders
- Allergies & Eczema – including hayfever
- Skin problems – including acne
- Children’s behaviour problems – hyperactivity, nightmares,
- Period Problems – Heavy, painful or irregular periods, PMT
- Menopausal Symptoms – Hot flushes, anxiety, panic attacks,
- Infertility – Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, re-establishing ovu-
lation, endometriosis, homormonal disturbances following pill or miscarriage
- Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome
- Recurrent coughs & colds – bronchitis, glandular fever, post
viral fatigue, tendency to repeated infections.
Homeopathy is invaluable when people wish to avoid medication such as when they are pregnant or breast feeding. Sometimes people find medications have side effects or may even be ineffective, and homeopathy can offer a powerful alternative. Some people can suffer side effects from vaccines, e.g. the MMR, or flu vaccine, and these effects can be remedied with homeopathy.
I became involved in homeopathy after seeing it work when my daughter was very ill following meningitis and encephalitis at 2 years old. She had recurrent infections and sickness, was losing weight and generally failing to thrive. Homeopathic treatment proved a turning point in her health.